Employee Benefits For Business: Let us help you retain top talent, especially in a tight market of 2-4% unemployment! We provide you and your employees with the top benefits!
Level Funded Group Health Plans: for qualified healthy groups of 5-100 employees
- Quoting with a variety of companies based on your demographics (age, sex, smoking, industry)
- Savings of 15-40% over community rated, ACA group health plans for healthy groups with 5 or more enrolled
- Options outside of the traditional group health carrier level funded market of over 50 plans and carriers includes Aetna and Cigna Networks
- Analysis and Expertise to Implement the right strategy for your company and employees
- CASH BACK!….if your group stays healthy with a surplus in the claims fund after the plan year!
Group Health Insurance for businesses with 2 or more employees
- Affordable Care Act compliant group health plans with no underwriting, pre-existing conditions are covered.
- United Health Care, Anthem, Humana and Kaiser Plans
- Copays for doctor visits, urgent care and some plans have copays for ER and advanced imaging. Telemedicine included
- Savings of 30-40% off individual/exchange plans
Increase Your Cash Flow and Reduce Out of Pocket Cost
Have you embraced the new world of employee benefits? With the onset of healthcare reform employers are searching for solutions to:
- Significantly reduce healthcare costs immediately
- Project multi-year monetary control over the healthcare budgets
- Stabilize employee payroll deductions
- Improve employee morale and productivity
- Reduce employee turnover
- Enhance benefits to attract high quality employees
- Reduce employee pressure for increased wages
The Facts: Your employees are asking for coverage that they are not able to purchase on their own. Did you know that:
- Most blue and gray collar employees and many white collar employees only have up to a month or two in savings and can be wiped out financially from a disability, accident, critical illness or death?
- Some employees and their family members either have unhealthy lifestyles (smoking, drugs, over eating, not exercising, not going in for regular check-ups) or have in the past had unhealthy lifestyles.
- Many employees have children and teens involved in league sports and in Colorado many employees and their spouses are involved in adventurous sports that put themselves at the risk of an accident or disabling injury.
- Many employees have immediate family members who have been treated for or are currently undergoing treatment for cancer, heart disease, renal failure and other critical illnesses. Some of these families have a pattern of “cancer” or “heart disease” in their family.
- Most employees say they need to get additional coverage but don’t have the time or the resources to know where to even start to look at coverage?
- Purchasing supplemental coverage at the workplace significantly reduces the employees costs because the employer is providing discounted “group” rates and in some cases a guarantee issue amount that they could not purchase on their own because of an underlying health condition.
- Did you miss “open enrollment”? All you need is 2 non related employees to start a group. Group Health Plans can be enrolled in any month of the year.
HR Managers/Employers: Do you have a file full of duck brochures and dolls on your desk? Did you know your employees can save 20-30% and your employees will be PAID more cash on more benefit items at point of claim or diagnosis? Why are your employees paying for an insurance company’s national advertising?
The Bottom Line: What is your group doing to lower costs and keep your main health plan in place?
- Have you raised your deductible?
- Does your employee have a higher out of pocket cost?
- What are you doing to help your employees when an accident, disability or critical illness causes them to incur out of pocket costs for medical expenses and time off work to recover?
- What are you doing to make it easy for them to obtain coverage that they need and/or are not able to obtain on their own.
We provide top benefits that pay out the most at time of claim for the lowest cost. In a bad economy they want to know they have the additional coverage should something happen whether it’s an accident, disability, critical illness or death.
We get the BEST DEAL for your employees
We will improve your employee benefits package to lower your overall costs, help employees get additional coverage’s they need. And we are determined to get you the best deals! Our objective is to get the BEST payout at point of claim for the LOWEST premium dollar for your employees.
Top Benefits For Niche Industries:
- Start Ups
- IT Professionals and IT Staff
- Construction/Solar Power Industry Professionals and Workers
- Light Manual and Skilled Trade (Including Hairdresser, Esthetician, Massage Therapist, Electrician, Plumber, Local Delivery)
- Food and Beverage Industry (Including Distributors, Sales and Establishments
- Women Owned Businesses
- Solutions for Contract Workers